The end of a melody is not its goal

"Not every end is the goal. The end of a melody is not its goal, and yet if a melody has not reached its end, it has not reached its goal. A parable."

That's what Friedrich Nietzsche used to say everyday during breakfast.



Las Vegas

Here comes the terrible time where, you know, I can see the end of the video coming...
And there again I feel like slowing down a bit. One thing is fore sure, the last seconds of a video are crucial, that's what will stay in peoples mind, like the back of a truck passing by.
I know you see what I mean !!! Don't act like you wanna make me feel paranoid !!! Not like the rest of them !!!


Run pervy ! run !!

Trying a lot of new stuff with this video, and that opens new perspectives for next machinimas. Thanks again to our sacred technical GURU for sharing so much and always being there to help or talk about boobs.

A banana a day keep the doctor away.

A contest at WCM ! And for the first time, I have the permission to play with a song that I like !
So if I'm fast enough, 6 weeks, I may enter. And so are the Baron and Khandy !
Something tells me this first WCM contest is gonna be something great !