Machinima is dead



Baron Soosdon and Pinkhair just did what is now my favorite machinima ever !
Olibith is part of it as a character but believe me, this doesn't have anything to do with my love for this movie. It totally explodes everything I saw before.
This movie is called "BUSTED" and is part of the WarcraftMovies.com Synergy contest.
Ok I always love Soosdon's work, but this time it's really haunting me... Almost too perfect to be true. So much knowledge of the tools, so much ideas...This also is a wonderful tribute to machinima with too many references to be listed. And, best of all, it's damn funny and witty.

In my humble opinion, hm hm... Machinima just jumped from Voyage dans la Lune to Minority Report with this movie !!!

Poor Snacky already saw earth getting smaller and smaller before...


Pinkhair is now doing pure magic with his 3D skills and Caruu did an unbelievable job with the sound design. Respect and my best congatulations to everyone who worked on Busted...

As I told the Baron, after this movie there's only 2 options :
- Wow machinima is dead and no one will ever dare being compare to this.
- Machinima will get so much better in the coming months that cinema will soon dissapear...


So, I don't need to tell you that you
HAVE TO VOTE
for this diamond.



VOTE !
or get rickrolled 24/7 for the rest of your miserable life