Space, the final frontier...

Is this a gnome hand ? Looks like.

Yep, I know.
I was not supposed to have any time to machinimate this summer.
But things were not exactly what I wanted them to be and I got to wait until the end of the month to get in my new appartment and begin to work.
So, as I needed to think about something else, I began a new project.
It will be in french since I wanted to have the soundtrack as soon as possible. So I recorded the voices myself. There will be english subtitles that the wonderful Vilaeryn already translated for me.
I asked Phil Rice to show me the Mass Effect door, I'm so thankful he shared his precious knowledge with me. The characters will come from World of Warcraft though, but the story will take place in space.
Don't want to tell you anything about it yet, might be a drama, maybe a very very sad one that will make you cry...
Haha, no way.
If I can edit it before the end of the month, it will be my entry to the Wegame august machinima contest.

Wow... that's scary.