Deep Throat wasn't a movie about a giraffe.

Yep, nevermind about the title of this post, it is just here to bring more freaks to read my blog.
Or maybe there's another reason I cannot tell yet. Or perhaps am I just lying. Well, who cares anyway ! Me.

Much too much vibroglycerin in this blood elf's blood

It's been a while since I blogged about NST4, not enough time mostly because of the video itself.
Some guests canceled, one of them is head over hills in love and the other had a baby to take out of her body (GG she's perfect !). Other guests look like they're gonna make it in time as you can see right here !

Fact : everytime a Paladin dies in Azeroth, a butterfly takes a shit in Northrend.


I told you I planned on recreating a set in 3D with screenshots from a ps3 video game.
Well I did and it worked !!!

Life's a box of snakes

The result is beyond what I needed even if it took a lot more time than expected. And that is the main problem now, time. I decided to go back to faster editing method for the rest of NST4 because even if After Effects makes badass scenes, but it also make me wanna freeze time or quit my job and both are not reasonable things to do. So once I'll be done with the 2 sequences I'm editing right now, I'll go full Vegas and try not to think about what could have been done better in AE... Let's pray it will work.

Woody is back, and even if he looks a little creepy, he is a nice dude.

Still having fun with CrazyTalk, even if sometimes I distort faces a little too much. But the WoW /talk animations are so old now that I think I don't have any other choice. And it makes talking scenes less boring to watch, so I can add more dialogs.

Politicaly incorrect would be the best word to describe what nst4 looks like right now, it was not anything I decided but I guess that's how I like entertainment.
There might be some people who will be shocked by some scenes, but according to many reviews, they already were shocked by my movies even when I thought it was just funny.
So... I don't give a murloc's ass.

Mr Wheelchair !!! Yataaaaaaaaa !


I should soon have news from guests and have new screens to show you, be back soon !
I guess.
NST4 should be done in early July, I'm on vacation in 3 weeks so I will be able to machinimate full time, well, as I also got a familly it will not be fulltime, but at least every nights.
Yeah...
it's already every nights...
but as I will be in vacation I can maybe sleep less than 4 hours ?

The Sex Junkie video was mentioned again in the ESL TV show "WoW Wednesday" !!!
This time, there was a "server down" moment during the show and the entire machinima was shown !!! Thanks again to Matt Rider and also to Eriyanna.